Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Birthday or not, life goes on

And that's the way it should be, that itself is a celebration.

It's just like any other normal day today, but I was bombarded (in a good way of course) with phone calls and many sms wishing me Happy Birthday. Thanks guys, much appreciated and feel so loved.

No more late night crazy parties. I guess even if I can go out without Aidan, this is another phase of life of which I have had enough of those loud nights. Sure it's fun to have funky music in the background and good company, yet probably enjoying it in a more sophisticated way, not downing tequila shots as if there's no tomorrow. Sounds familiar??

As for my birthday present, Wilkin has offered me a dayspa package. :D
But I said I'll have the toning up package instead. Runs for 15 sessions, guess my body and skin needs that and also it's sort of like an exercise programme for lazy/no time people like me, plonk myself on the machine and let it do its work.

Just another day going by...........

And thanks again for all the birthday greetings... MMUUAAAKKSSS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That shows your 'yan yuen' is good if not they won't bother to wish you hor :D