Monday, April 30, 2007

Fulfilling my dream at Capella

I have always wanted to get a course to study, but do not have the time to go for even evening classes now that I am a mum and work part time too.

The other option is to study online, which allows me to study at the time convenient to me within a certain time frame. Capella University is an accredited online university and it has been operating for almost 15 years now. With their expert teams of acedemic advisors and career counselors, I am confident I will be assisted in making a decision to enrol in a suitable course for a better career future. In my line of work I have seen a lot of doctors and pharmacists enough for myself to know that my nearest interest is somewhat medical.

An online college degree on psychology will do myself proud and get myself into a whole new career world. This is one decision am sure my hubby will give me a 100% support.


This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

No comments: