Thursday, May 31, 2007

Third time tagged for same meme!

Jessie tagged me on my fave food in Melbourne.

I've already done this one three weeks ago lorr... but I can refresh your memories again, that I absolutely LOVE Vietnamese 'pho', no doubt about that. Fantalicious! Waah... thinking about it right now makes me hungry, coz it's hot soup and I am darn cold now.. brrrr.....

This tag has been going around for quite a while now so I guess most bloggers might have done it already. So, no tag from me lor. But here are the peepel with their unique tastebuds:

Mybabybay loves Asam Laksa from Penang, Malaysia

JustMyThoughts loves Penang Char Koay Teow

My Lil Venture loves Laksa Sarawak

Monterssorimum loves Teluk Intan Chee Cheong Fun

Chinnee loves Melaka Wan Tan Mee

PeimunLeah loves Hakka Lei Cha

Hui SiaJonamumKaren loves Pan Mee

Something about Lai loves Crispy duck skin from China

Simple American loves Cheese Enchiladas

Nicole Tan loves Char Tau Kueh

Velverse loves Otak-otak

Kenny Ng loves Jawa Mee

Fatty Poh loves Nasi Dagang Kelantan

wmw loves Kuih Tutu

Jackson loves Chicken Rice

MeiyeN loves Chocolate Fudge Brownie

Jessie loves Expresso Cheese Cake

No comments: