Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Winter blues...wishing I am somewhere warmer

Sepanyol.

That's Malay for Spain.

I couldn't think of a better place to go to. To get away from this condition called S.A.D. i.e. Seasonal Affective Disorder, away from the winter blues, Spain is somewhere I would love to be at right now. I love the colours of their festivals and fiestas. And when one is there, there is bound to be sun, sea and the sinfully sweet sangría.

Madrid is somewhere I would like to visit. It boasts of fifty over museums and The Royal Palace of Madrid which has 2,600 rooms! A great city of cultural importance, there are many historical landmarks to see.

Getting a hotel in Madrid is not at all difficult. CheaperthanHotels.co.uk offer great deals, where they also offer last minute deals inside 21 days so you do not miss out on the amazing discounts, or the all year round deals, where you get good rates no matter when you book.

I've checked out the site and personally like the Amaral Hotel where it looks spacious, clean and family-type yet sophisticated. What's better is that it has a pool too! Great for baking myself in. Just next to the Cuzco Square and Paseo de la Castellana (Castellana Walk), am sure even Wilkin will find something exciting to do.

I'd better start making plans with CheaperthanHotels as I can book for the year ahead. How great it is to be able to get out from this cold and in to a beautiful sunny country.

*Posted in Blogsvertise

No comments: