Thursday, July 12, 2007

Fun in the Sun in Orlando

Anything beats the winter blues.

Anything to get my active little rascal out from this small cold house and out into the warmth of the sun. It's hot in Orlando, and I do not only mean the weather. I wish we were there right now enjoying Disney World and Sea World. Wilkin will love the Universal Studio and I will not miss their many great dinner shows, especially the Makahiki Luau, and the magical Cirque du Soleil.

Discount Disney Tickets is the way to go if we do not want to be unorganized. Visiting places of such can be expensive and intimidating in terms of admission tickets, where there are endless choices for theme parks, water parks, number of days, attractions and dinner shows. I can cut the headache by visiting OrlandoFunTickets.com where they offer their guaranteed lowest discount prices to everything Disney.

And if you are thinking like me, hope onto this largest ticket discount store in Florida. They are licensed and bonded and have authorized contracts with Disney, so shop with confidence and get their best personal service.

*Posted in Blogitive

No comments: