Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Of StarCraft, Zerg Buildings and Creep Colony

I have no idea what they were talking about. It's an alien language to me.

My brother-in-law Will and my hubby were talking like little kids about starcraft, the Terrans, the Zerg and the Protoss. Really, I no dig. What's with guys and high-tech games like these? I suppose it's just the same with girls and shopping.

Anyway, at the moment they are so into it, I'd recommend it to you youngsters out there. Should you need more information on StarCraft or StarCraft2, go to CreepColony.com and start hitting!

Hatcheries and firebats.... jeezz, what next?!

*This post is sponsored

2 comments:

Simple American said...

And Starcraft 2 is coming soon. Woo hoo! Hope they make some more races. wakakakakaka!

Sweetpea said...

SA - i guess age doesn't matter when it comes to computer games huh? all men are the same :P KIDZ!!