Friday, September 28, 2007

The Age I Wish To Go Back To

L'abeille mentioned that she is okay with any age in her life, except 28.

Although my life has not been smooth sailing, it is not the worst. But the year that I would really love to go back to is when I was seventeen. Because I will make a different decision in life then, to continue my tertiary education instead of dropping it for the sake of making money.

But that's just a thought. The route I have taken brought me here today, and I wouldn't change it for the world. Had I chosen another path, my life story would have been entirely different.

Life is a mystery :)

What about you?

Mr. Fong
Jean Chia
Janice Ng
Lovely Mummy
Baby Sasha N Mom


**************Start copy***************

Instructions:
Title: The Age That I Wish To Go Back To
Requirement: Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why?
Tag Mode: 5 bloggers
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

The Age that they Wish to Go Back to:
Amidrin wish to go back to age 22 to correct back some mistakes in life.
Lemonjude wish to go back to age 6 to enjoy kid's life.
L'abeille wish to go back to any year but never return to age 28
Sweetpea wish to go back to, actually, just thinking about 17

7 comments:

J@n!ce said...

The age I wish to go back to is when I was just born. I cant recall a single thing on that part & hope to go through it once again... hehe ;p

Janice Ng

Sweetpea said...

cannot remember anything good meh? not even when u weewee and poopoo? :P

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi sweetpea! thanks for tagging me! sweet seventeen huh! this meme will bring me back down memory lane. :)

Jean Chia

L B said...

Sweet Seventeen.... ah... such a happy time for me too..

emilayusof said...

Hi sweetpea! I've done the tag and link to you, hope you can add me to your list: http://emilayusof.com/?p=1358

Mariuca said...

Hola, I've done this tag too, pls add me to your list here okay? Thanks and have a great day! :)

http://mariuca.blogspot.com/2008/05/age-that-i-wish-to-go-back-to.html

Anonymous said...

Greetings (^_^)
Just passing bye to say, that i'm one of the TAG victim, bye Gratcia Siahaya; the age that i wish i to go back to

I enjoy reading your post btw (^^,)

See me here
1984, 2 years old little rebel

~^_^~
Cheers!