Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Aidan's game of...

SQUEEZE TIGHT....





OPEN WIDE...



Don't worry about those little dots on his tongue. He was eating popcorn. The little rascal kept inviting me to play while I was clearing out a lot of things, but that will be on another post.

I went shopping with SIL and Wilkin's aunt today, and bought Aidan a little bottle of Colloidal Silver spray. While it didn't say it will help with eczema, I am willing to give it a try. Am only using it externally anyway, and if it doesn't help, I'll just spray it on my veggies, heh.

In fact, I was looking specifically for Graham's Calendulus Plus Cream but I couldn't find any. The product was documented on our TV's Current Affair and the feedback is incredibly good. Of course, it may not work on everyone, but I am quite sure it will work on Aidan, as he has only a mild case.

I will really have to hunt this product down.

2 comments:

Simple American said...

If you won't play with Aidan I will.

^.^

0.0

^.^

0.0

Sweetpea said...

hahahhaa.... he'll love that. and he'll squeeze your face with his little fists!