Friday, October 26, 2007

Lousy weather forecast!

My clothes are not dry! HELP!

It was forecasted as fine yesterday but instead it drizzled and was wet all day. Today should be another good day, but it is still very cloudy. And I have clothes out there which I need to take along tonight! Should I have known I wouldn't have washed Aidan's jacket.

Right now I have the heater fan blowing on high speed on them. Fingers crossed.

Better start tidying up some grooming stuff. Combs, spray, toothbrush, tongue cleaner.

Tongue Cleaner? WHAT IS THAT? A colleague asked.

Errmm.... to clean your tongue? Like, to scrape it with? She never used one, and she claimed she has never brushed her tongue before. But she looks clean though, and no mouth odor, hahaha. I don't know about you guys, but I can't live without one. Don't you have that problem with thick coating and have funny stuff on your teeth, especially after SWEET things?

I make Aidan brush his tongue. Luckily he's okay with doing that. I may have to start doing role play with him on going to a dentist. He hasn't been to one before and I want his teeth checked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Errr...Isn't that normal ? to brush ur tongue? Or else ..ewwws..the gunk!

Sweetpea said...

mott - dunno. but i do know not everyone thinks it is a daily thing to do. not part of the routine... u know :P