Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Uniforms from Scrubs & Beyond

Seriously, I have never seen nurses' uniforms looking so fresh and great.

You would be forgiven to think some of the uniforms from Scrubs & Beyond are casual outfits. Medical Scrubs with great fashionable fit are so appropriate for the medical professionals. I personally would like to see the doctors in a medical centre wearing something like this. It will make the atmosphere friendlier and less stressful for the patients.

Nursing Scrubs are so colourful, I would imagine the outfits with their matching clogs will make paediatric clinics and wards so bright and cheerful, it will take away the children's miseries and forget why they are there in the first place.

Although they are medical and nursing scrubs, some do not look like it at all. If it was up to me, I would order something from Katherine Heigl Scrubs collection by Peaches Uniforms for our pharmacy staff. They look casual yet smart enough, and the most important thing is, everyone has a uniform, unlike currently we wear any black we like.

I must really have a discussion with my boss. I love the uniforms already.

*This post is brought to you by Scrubs & Beyond

No comments: