Friday, December 14, 2007

A congratulatory gift

My brother-in-law has recently changed his job. Last week when I saw him he was looking very good in his shirt and business pants. I can't imagine this mischievous boy I knew had grown to be a such a smart young man.

And to congratulate him on getting a better job, I thought of getting him a pair of silver cufflinks. Shopping online is nothing new to me, and I know CuffDaddy.com has a wide and good range of stylish yet affordable cufflinks to offer. From designer to novelty cufflinks, you will be amazed to find they even have cufflinks for women who dress to look smart.

They even have the 'Deal of the Day' where items are randomly selected to be sold at a very cheap price. Who knows, I may even throw that into my shopping cart if it sounds right to me.

No comments: