Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My Chrissy Cake

My second attempt in two years for making an ice-cream cake. First was for Bessie's (my SIL) birhthday last year. Wasn't too bad, except that I forgot what I used as base. So this time round I used another version.

One tub of ice-cream

One box of raspberry jam sponge roll

Chopped up sweetened cherries, and a couple of Crunchie bars (forgot to pic it)

Mix 'em all up

My Chrissy Cake. Pardon the plate, haha. Topped with crushed up Maltesers.

Kinda messy, but very yummy.

Yummylicious!

More pics to come on Christmas postings! Am feeling like a turkey already - ALL STUFFED UP!

6 comments:

L B said...

Happy Turkey, Merry Christmas, chinnee!!!

L B said...

OOps!!! I really thought I was at chinnee's!! LOL! Sorry.. Got very distracted with the singing girl, and the reindeer flying...

MERRY CHRISTMAS, SWEETPEA!!!

Sweetpea said...

l b - haha. the singing girl is bianca ryan, barely fourteen, great voice. as for the reindeers, they flew off already, haha!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO!

Sue said...

Wow..great looking cake with fabolous ingredient..hehe..me being glutton..

Ms One Boobie said...

Wow..! yums..!! must be very sweet eh. ;)

Annie Q said...

The cake look so so yummylicious!
Merry Christmas to u & ur handsome boy & ur hubby.