Tuesday, December 04, 2007

SKYPE

Call me old fashion, backdated, kolot.

I have never used Skype before, and have never attempted to use it. But I JUST did it for the first time. Like, just finished chatting one minute ago?

Was happily blogging away when suddenly a funny sound popped up, then a window popped up. It was Aidan's godfather, Max. Apa lagi, I gabrah lah, donno what to do. Followed all the instruction, and guess what, saw my fugly face looking back at me! Aiyoooo!! How to show face like that, no make up??!! Of course, the most sensible thing to do is to turn off the cam larr.. hahaha!

I told Max I could see him clearly, but he replied he couldn't see me pun. Kkekeekekeee.... Anyway, we can try chatting again tomorrow night when we will all be home and not asleep yet. Then he will be able to see Aidan. As for now, the little chap is happily dreaming away in slumberland. Just don't pop into our room again at 5.30am PLEASE! Because he will be singing and talking and asking me to get up, take him for a wee, make his milk, want to watch Thomas 'Chugga chugga chugga chugga, wee time' (that's Chugga chugga chugga chugga everytime, one of the songs in Thomas' 'Sing Along' VCD.

Pal, go bother your dad, okay? Let your mother sleep!

No comments: