Friday, February 29, 2008

Pityria... wat? Pity me!

Went to the doc, and it seems I have pityrisis rosea. That may explain my feeling fatigue as well as a funny kind of headache the night the rash spreaded.

This is the closest pic I can find in the internet, and lucky thing I think I am mild, compared to this pic which was termed 'medium'. Am not about to show you all how I look, although I did take a couple of pics, just for future reference. Still, I had to wear my scarf out today, and what would I do on a hot day like this coming Sunday and Monday?!



Says it will go away in a couple of weeks or so. COUPLE OF WEEKS!

Just clobber me and leave me unconscious till it's all gone.

6 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

mali mali hung! make the pytiria what what disappear!

sting said...

any idea what is the cause? so to prevent next time :-)

Shannon's Mummy said...

Hopefully, you are feeling better now.. Get well soon!

Sweetpea said...

sasha - your charm doesn't work lar. maybe a bourbon coke will do good for me :P

sting - donno wor, just appears like that, but apparently once get it, will get immunity to it.

shannon's mummy - thanks :) but not well yet!

Anonymous said...

Join the club. Happened to me last year. Not sure if it was err.. what 'pitiful rose'.

http://baby-ryanlim.blogspot.com/2007/04/reaction-to-unknown-allergic.html

Btw.. we should be happy cos the definition say it usually happens in young adults or adolescents wor.. :P

Sweetpea said...

that's wat i read too, haha. now old crackling bones also feel syiok a bit :P