Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Importance of Door and Cabinet Hardwares

I have always been fascinated by door handles, and how I would like to change my entire kitchen cabinet's handles to new ones, since the current ones are something out of the 60s' era. Nothing bad with that, but they are OLD.

I have surfed Doorhardwareplus.com and the site has has a lot of branded featured brands, one being Baldwin, of which I quite like most of their designs. Come to think of it, it's funny how these are the things we don't quite notice, it's there for us to use, as in opening and closing them, never giving them a second thought, yet there is such a huge market out there for it, be it interior or exterior, cabinet knobs and pulls, door knockers and even hinges.

Well, they are not just a 'thing' that we need anymore. They also have to be trendy, or blend in with whatever interior designs we have.

No comments: