Thursday, April 17, 2008

Third house in a year!

If it was buying a third house in a year, that's good. But this is one of my friends, who will be moving into her third house, all in one year, after moving from one country to another and from rented to finally, own home. I don't know about her, but if it was me, I would have already gone bald with all the stress.

It would be great to have someone else do all the mind-boggling and heavy work for us, especially the packing up. Most companies only do long distance business, but now there are some which accept residential local moving as well, which is really good. Shleppers is one of them, and it is a New York Moving Company which provides free online and onsite estimates, advice on buying supplies, storage needs, and whatever you might want to know.

I hope she does call for professional help, and save her sanity.

No comments: