Saturday, April 19, 2008

When the tough gets going, the going gets tough

Were you ever caught in a situation where, you have to pay for fees, cards, instalments, things, and realize that your mascara has gone dry on you, you need a new tube of facial cleanser, or your insurance premium is due again?

I got my pay five days ago, and by that same night, it was gone. On credit card and things that are necessary. Made a quick mental note that I really need to save up for my trip, when I remembered, my car insurance is also due around by then. That and the car rego. Both together, I can tell you they are not cheap. I have been putting off shopping around for cheaper car premiums, but I think I shoud check out auto insurance online as well soon. Easier for me too as I don't have to go to the shop. I dislike waiting in a long line.

It would be great to save more in everything I can. Every dollar saved is every dollar earned.

No comments: