Sunday, September 21, 2008

Aidan's 'Party' at kinder and Party at home

Needless to say, cupcakes at the kinder was such a hit, even with the parents! They thought I was so clever, but I had to tell the truth, that I didn't do it all by myself, and that I had two good friends who contributed time and ingredients towards it.



I wasn't well on Friday and hoped that I will have the energy to carry out my job as hostess and all-rounder at Aidan's party on Saturday. I did, it was mad going around the house like a headless chicken, making this, preparing that, cleaning this and perfecting that. And it all went very well.

It was such a blessed day, apart from the slightly windy condition with a few showers now and then before the party started. Family and friends all came, and their presence made the day so very special. Aidan fell asleep within minutes that night, and I ended the perfect occasion feeling tickled after watching Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay. Brainlessly hilarious!

4 comments:

allthingspurple said...

Looks like Aidan had a great time ! All the pictures looks fantastic ! And the ice cream cake looks great. Love the cupcakes too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aidan! Hugs and kisses from Aunty Jackie weee weeet :P

janice said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDAN !!!..

jazzmint said...

happy bday aidan!!

haha i watch that harold and kumar movie last month with hubs. agree with u, brainlessly hilarious haha