Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What to pack? What to pack?

Can't wait for Thursday.

To travel along Point Nepean, the coastal road all the way down south to Frankston, Mornington, and finally, this beautiful view at Sorrento Pier.



We will be staying at Blairgowrie, a bungalow with four rooms, just nice for four families. A great jalan-jalan and makan-makan weekend it will be. Aidan is excited when I told him we will be visiting the beach, and that he can bring along his scooter.

As of right now, I have no idea what to pack. How many sets of clothings, warm, cool or cold? I think I am more disorganized travelling local than overseas. Tend to think can cramp in more junks into the car since there is no baggage limit, hah. Aidan and myself will be following an old schoolmate of mine. Wilkin will be there only on Friday morning as he works till late on Thursday. I'd rather him start fresh than driving alone late at night.

OOoooooo....... my first ever local stayover family outing. Of course I am excited! Look out for pics!

2 comments:

jazzmint said...

wow so beautiful lehhh

Anonymous said...

pack me la !.... hee hee