Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

Hello all,

I haven't been updating my blog, I know. Have been busy. Errm.... lazy more like it. And busy as well. Our friend from Hong Kong is still visiting, and hence we have been to many places, and as for me, I have to juggle between that and working still, and surprise, surprise, I have been sleeping early too!

Forgive me if I haven't personally visited your blogs, here I wish all a very blessed new year, and may all enjoy a peaceful, joyous and healthy one. We have four friends over here who are expecting (aahhh..... the air of spring romance) and due in July/August. One of them is rather worried, an Ox and a Leo. Whoa, what's it gonna be?

As for us, before I forget to upload the pics of places we have visited, a self reminder, and also to make you a little jealous, if I can, here's the list of them:

  1. Phillip Island, Penguin Parade, A Maze'N' Things
  2. Mornington Peninsula, Ashcombe Maze
  3. Beaches
  4. Alexandra Gardens for the fireworks
Tomorrow's plan, Victoria market, to get a slab of fresh salmon for sashimi and some oysters. Slurp slurp.

No comments: