Monday, July 27, 2009

Diet Pill Reviews

A friend of mine came over from Fiji for a holiday. She asked if I have heard of Hydroxycut, where it is currently the 'in' thing for bodybuilders and also slimming over there.

I told her that I've never heard of it, but it could possibly be one of those health food store things. I asked her what is the benefit of it, and she said she heard that it burns fat much faster than other products. Naturally, being a loony myself as a wannabe for slimming all time, I checked the product out online.

Luckily for me, there were plenty of diet pill reviews and the overall recommendation for it was not that good. Good thing I found this out and not blindly following another fad, which could have cost my liver big time.

I guess there is not lazy way out.

1 comment:

Breaking News said...

Please let us know where we can find Hydroxycut next time you post!

Thank you for sharing!