Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Peningnya kepala aku!


It's the last day of the month. Doesn't time flies?

OK now, take a look at what my dear boy did yesterday.

I was in the shower getting ready for work, and I heard him jumping and laughing, and I thought, hmm, he's really enjoying watching Hi-5.

I walked out from my shower and took a peek at him, and to my horror, beans ALL OVER THE CARPET! I know he has been fascinated with the zip on the bag for a little while now, but I didn't expect him to do this to me, especially when I have only 25 minutes to get ready for work!! On a normal day, this is really hilarious, (although I still find the seconds to take a pic) but yesterday, it ticked me off a little and I gave him a good smack and sent him to the corner.

Nope, of course he didn't cry, he's got tough skin. He stayed in the corner for a good 10 minute, not whinging, nice of him, when I clear up the mess.

That story done, this morning when I sent him to Cabena, he ran straight to play. And when I told him that I am leaving, he gave me a look as if, yeah, ok, you'll come back for me. Duh! Where's the little darling who wailed for me?? Pleased and disappointed at the same time.

Let's see now, this has got to stop. I spend more time alone, I spend more money. And this is not good. Am a fix at GJ now, today I had the usual latte but banana bread instead. Then to Target and got a couple of singlets for myself come winter. And a cute PJ.

Then groceries, la di da, you know the rest of the drill.

But the highlight is, LOOK AT THE PIC! Adoi!

No comments: