Monday, April 17, 2006

Still Holiday

Today is the last day of the long weekend.

I had planned not to go out today and do loads of housework, and I did 2 big loads of washing.

Two men came to paint our place today. It has been agreed by the majority of the Body-Cooperate Management that new coat of paint is needed, hence we have our outer parts of our home painted. Will take a pic when it's all finished.

We went to The Glen anyway at noon to get some groceries and for Aidan to do a little running.

After Aidan woke up from his nap, he had a fever, so I told Wilkin not to bring him to Dad in law's place. Poor Aidan. Too much fun and not enough rest.

I had to go to work and Aidan was extra clingy. Would have been nice if I didn't have to work, so we could cuddle the whole evening.

Work was busy too, and it started getting VERY windy outside, so much so I was afraid some sign boards will fall on Wilkin's car. When I got home from work, there were leaves everywhere and even flower pots were blown to the ground, broken. Not mind, luckily :)

No comments: