Friday, June 02, 2006

Like my new toilet seat cover?


This pic was first shown to Jackie and the first thing she did, she CSI my toilet!

She mentioned that a fatter person will not be able to get in there. That's quite true, given the obesity rate here is high, so lucky for us, we are not fat :) And we are not rich either, so no big fancy toilets.

Got this at 'Lui Yan' Street in Hong Kong 2 years back. Great bargains there!

As I was getting ready for work today, Wilkin got home and looked after Aidan while I got dressed up. When I came into the living room, I saw Aidan stacking up the blocks, with numbers evenly on one side. I asked Wilkin if he did that, because I didn't think Aidan was capable of doing that. Boy was I wrong! And damn happy. Wilkin said Aidan did it on his own.

So watching Ernie of Sesame Street in 'Count with Me' does actually help! Well, and of course, with my guidance too, ahem.

He's now starting to count randomly in a song every day.

No comments: