Sunday, September 10, 2006

Birthday Boy Alexander with parents and cake


This is the birthday boy with mummy Cathy and daddy Jefa. I don't have to tell you about the cake do I? I mean, am sure most of us know Monster Inc., although I have to admit I have yet to watch the movie.

Guess how much this cake cost? $30? $50? $80? Naap!! Try $120!! AUSSIE BUCKS!! Whoa! Well, if I have that easy cash I will definitely get a 3D Thomas Tank for Aidan too. I love the cake. Cathy always know where to go to get good cakes. I am too lazy to travel anything further than 15km radius from home sweet home, whenever possible.

Talking about that, scratch all birthday plans for Aidan as Ching and family will be going away on the first week of school holidays! Sniff sniff... coz if they don't turn up, little Charlotte won't be turning up too, and that's 4 kids down. What's the point if there are no kids around? So am devicing Plan B now, but won't say what till everything is planned. Don't want to jinx it.

No comments: