Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Back to work

So many things happened during the holidays, fun stuff, funny stories, happy moments. I can't blog all in here, but be my guests and view some pics am about to post.

Aidan is getting over the jet-lag, but still not used to the single bed we decided to put him in to sleep at night. Wilkin has taken out the cot while we were away, and Aidan is feeling insecured I guess. He is okay when I sit by the door, but not talking to him, just so he knows I am there. As soon as I walk away, he cries and screams and come running out.

So just now I told him to wait while I go take my bath, he was okay with that. Right now I am blogging, and have yet checked on him. I hope he is already asleep. Hope this only takes a while and he'll get over it in a few days.

The one thing I am glad to be back here is the weather. Has been cool and sunny. And also the driving etiquette. Malaysian drivers have gotten worse.

Anyway, here are some pics:

No comments: