Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas party at Macca's again! Woohoo!!



The kids (and mums!) had our yearly pre-Chrissy party again at Macca's.

Where else can mums sit and have a good chat while their kids run around freely without having to look over our shoulders every single minute?

This McDonald's branch at Mulgrave is just the perfect spot as it has McCafe as well. As I have sweet tooth, I can have my cakes or muffins anytime as well. Kids love the playground. It's one of the better ones around Melbourne. And of course they love their Kris Kringle presents too.

Aidan had his 3rd birthday party here as well. My job easy done. Just need to call and book a party package, and I don't even have to lift a finger. Well, almost not. Coz I did get some finger foods in, which they allowed, and which was great. Guess where he'll be having his 4th birthday party?

No comments: