Saturday, December 16, 2006

Cupcakes for Moms' Christmas Gathering














Got up today and somehow something in me was overloaded with energy.

I had to make the cupcakes first thing first, as I've decided to clean up the house today. So, after a cup of Ipoh kopi kau and a piece of toast, I started cleaning, vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing, wiping, dusting, vacuum again, washing (2 darn loads) and later dropped dead. I was shaking at the end of my tasks. Hubby? Told him to bring Aidan out just so I can slave in peace.

Had to get my hair washed and shower and be ready for the little party soon.

and psst! he's still digging into my make-up drawer, and using my Cool Water as air freshener. Expensive taste,( just like Mummy, but only no money to spend. and I mean ME!) for that. somehow he just loves that particular bottle.

No comments: