Wednesday, January 10, 2007

No more world map for your tummy

I wish I found this product when I was pregnant four years ago!

I mean, I did use creams for my tummy, but I didn't like the smell of it, hence not much usage. Nine months down the road and today, the stretch marks on my tummy looks like an atlas, not to mention I have then on my thighs too. Bye bye bikinis! It does dent your confidence to a certain degree.

And wouldn't it be great if I found Mother's Intuition then. Their product Tummy Honey looks yummylicious. They have a key plant extract which is actually proven to fade and prevent stretch marks by up to 70%. 70%!! Do you how ecstatic I will feel if my current tummy is this much less creased and folded. Sounds yucky huh?

The best thing about Tummy Honey is that it's all natural, and contains no petrolatum or lanolin, which makes you feel greasy and sticky. Oh well, since I didn't get to use it for myself, I can at least now get it for my pregnant friends. Stretch marks is not one of the things you would like to share your experience with, and definitely not to have.

*This post is sponsored

No comments: