Thursday, January 18, 2007

Saved by Ecards, money wise.

My mind has so been bombarded and clustered lately, I almost forgot about my cousin's birthday tomorrow. Lucky for me, and everyone in the internet world, there is rarely a thing called 'belated birthday' nowadays. Unless, well, if you really forgot about it.

I just sent out an ecard on Yahoo.AmericanGreetings to her and saved my own derriere, so to speak. And while I was at it, I also sent out two dozen or so of Chinese New Year cards to family and friends. Early, you say?

As a member, there is an advantage of sending scheduled cards at specific dates. It's a bliss compared to snail mails, except to my mum, cost and time wise. CNY cards here cost AUD$2.50 each!! Plus overseas stamps, petrol and time travelling to and fro the post office, hey, that is more than two years' worth of subscription fee, which is just from $13.99 a year! Self note, schedule Valentine's Day card for hubby. And personalize picture ecard of Aidan to his godfather.

If you haven't joined yet, I recommend you to, just because their ecards designs looks great and you get a 30-day free trial. You are required to provide your personal info and credit card number, but will not be given out to third parties. If you think you don't like it newsletters from them, just opt-out during the sign up process. Still waiting? Click on the link now!!

*This post is sponsored

No comments: