Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What's your new year resolution?

I had a great weekeend.

We were at Ching's on Saturday night, and they've got a spanking brand new WII

Wilkin was very impressed and couldn't stop playing with it. Even Aidan and myself had a go at the bowling games.

Watching the fireworks at the city was great. We went together with my dad in law and Bessie. Parked a little far, but the weather was good, so we had a good walk. Aidan lied down on my chest and treated me like a lazy chair, looking at the beautiful sparks up in the sky.

We left right after the display, as we didn't want to get caught in the human traffic jam between us family groups and the midnight revellers.

I don't have any new year's resolutions. As long as my family stays healthy and happy, that will be enough. Of course it doesn't hurt to win the $15million Tattslotto, only if I buy the ticket! But in any case, here's wishing everyone all the best!

No comments: