Tuesday, January 02, 2007

BCR and AGLOCO Update

I have mentioned about some sites in my email as well as here at Bloggers that there are some ways to earn extra cash.

The best thing is that, you do not have to pay anything to join. I am a cheapskate, I'd go for anything that's free. I mean, why not? Eventhough if it may be a scam, which I doubt at this point, what have I got to lose? We spend some time surfing the net anyway. So, if anyone here would like a piece of the action here are some good sites:

Best Cash Rewards

Take a good look at it. The only thing that you need to work on, is to get 3 referrals, that will then each get another 3 referrals. Well, of course we have to do some work. Of course it's free to join, no investment whatsoever required, but, money doesn't fall from the sky just like that. Nothing is free in life in that sense. But if you think of it this way, there's nothing to lose, why not try it? I already have a spillover from my upline, so am not too worried about not getting enough referrals.

AGLOCO

If you are too lazy to try the above, then this one will definitely be much easier. Just join for free, and that's it. Just get online or surf the net as usual, and that's the job done. The only thing you need to do is to download a viewbar, and that software is what enables AGLOCO to collect the money you are earning while browsing the Internet. Just remember to download this one into the computer that you use often. Note, the viewbar isn't ready for download yet. That will take another couple of weeks. What you can do right now is just to register yourself early.

If there are any more of these site, I will keep you informed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so far have you received any money?

Sweetpea said...

These are free-to-join sites, and no I haven't because these are very new. If you are interested, take a look, if not, then you just aren't.