Thursday, February 22, 2007

Spankin' cool new keyboard set

I came home last night to a new Logitech keyboard and mouse, only to find this morning, that it comes complete with a remote and headphone as well! How cool is that?!



Great new shortcut function keys and volume control too. Chewah...! Wilkin asked me this morning how do I find it. I have to say I am still getting used to it, as the keys are fairly flat, compared to the previous bulky ones, hence making minimal noise. I haven't really checked out the remote yet, and don't think I'll be needing the headphone. I like blasting my music better. He got the set cheap from his office supplier. The cost is I donno! He didn't ask me to pay right? Just as long as I've got cool new gadgets to use, I don't complain. Plus hope this mouse as not as ravenous as the previous ones.

No comments: