Saturday, March 31, 2007

Where I'd like to go...

Got tagged A-G-A-I-N. This time by Just My Thoughts.

And the topic is where I'd like to go. Got money will travel. No money, make money. Make enough, then I'd like to go...



Not Italy by itself, but specifically Tuscany! Something like out from Keanu Reeve's A Walk in the Clouds. Chewaah... Anyway, just so you know I am not a die-hard romantic, but I love the peace and quiet. Roam and work around the vineyards, take endless walks, laze by the balcony and read a book, or just listening to Andrea Bocelli, right here at his place of birth. Life of the rich and retired :P

Maybe do a little bit of soul-searching, and when I can't, can just easily get totally drunk. How about that? So, my destination is plain and simple. Just that getting the ticket there isn't.

Me wanna tag:

Jessie of Journey of Life
LaundryAmah
Janicepa
Little Chumsy's Blog
SiwwyPig

**Start Copy**

Proposition : Where do you want to go Next, OUTSIDE OF YOUR COUNTRY, for tourism, work , study, whatever.

Requirements: Find some info about the place, itinerary etc, pics if possible so you get MORE Traffic coming in, and maybe some people can find somewhere to go to. Excludes your NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR, ie Singapore,Malaysia,Brunei, a country that borders yours.You must register for MyBloglog so we can blogwalk ah…..get it?

Quantity : FIVE PEOPLE.

Tag Mode : Chain Link. 15 of them.You leave 15 people and their DEEP LINK of their Blog Name and TAGGED POST and hit out for five more. So it will look like

Azrin going Down Under

MaRLinda in Disneyland Paris

Athira Baby and her Balamory Antics

Msau to Japan

Shoppingmum to Europe

Angeleyes off to Bora-Bora

Giddy Tiger snorkelling in The Maldives

Jess to Europe

Mybabybay wants to go Round The World

Immomsdaughter visit World Heritage New Zealand

Just My Thoughts whale watching at Monterey Bay

**Add in the blog you got the tag from and tagged post.** (In this case, for example, you should add "Sweetpea sipping Cab Sauv in Tuscany")

Extra Rules: you cannot Tag another person who has performed the Tagging Rights to Travel. Check yr commentators.
You MUST PASS this tag within 7 days of receiving it , or lose a day’s worth of Blog Revenue or $10 to charity. Can?Makes it interesting anyway.So no Lazy Tags running about, and yeah, eventually, there will be less than a 1:3 chance you can’t tag that someone. And pay those people in the list a visit, you never know if you can pinch / recycle some ideas for your next entry!

**End Copy**

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyaaaa... this tag ahh.. poor me... Giddy Tiger tagged me the same thing but I yet to do it because I still thinking about it.. Now you double tag me... means Cannot lari from this tag...

Will do it.. but dunno when.. hehe cause still deciding... muahaha

Sweetpea said...

Think of it as, u get a free trip of your choice, but it has to be decided within 24 hours! hah! then u cannot think too long.

Anonymous said...

Aiyoyo!! I got this tag from 5xmom also. So many tags for me to do and i gave up! I'm lazy you know!! I rather pay the fine. kekeke

Sweetpea said...

i keep my promise one. i din tag u. u do my one tag :)

5xmom.com said...

I have passed Tuscany, been to Lake Como which is almost as heavenly and sipped red wine in Florence. Hope to do that again next time. But didn't spot any Keanu Reeves though.

Sweetpea said...

lucky u! no keanu pun tak apa. maybe got vineyard prince there :P