Sunday, April 15, 2007

Lucky Duckies!



We shared this 'egg' yesterday before going to a friend's place at Mordialloc for dinner. And I was stuffed! I thought this egg is 'sap sap sui' as it was hollow, plus Aidan shared a good bit too. Never underestimate this big one!

We had Mexican food, and I ordered vegetarian. It was simple but yummy. Had a little white wine, then coffee. By late night my stomach was overworked and the gas department, well, should I say, was toxic.. hahhahahaaaa!



We went to a nearby playground which was just outside a reserve, and it has a small stream running along it. We brought the hot cross buns which Wilkin and myself decided, yucky, compared to Baker's Delights (this was from Safeway), and 2 other pieces of stale bread, to feed the ducks. My, aren't they lucky. Aidan had a swell time feeding them.

See Dada and Aidan smiling away?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jolly good! Nice Sunday outing. Kekeke

Anonymous said...

ooo i miss those easter eggs...don't buy them here...

Sweetpea said...

mmmmm..... yyuummm....