Thursday, April 19, 2007

Technorati Favorites Exchange Experiment

My Technorati Favourite Exchange Experiment has gone well so far.

There are many eager bloggers like me responding to this linking game, although I still have no cuckoo idea to what extend it will benefit us. If the money-making bloggers are doing it, it can't go wrong, right? And for a struggling small fry like me, definitely no harm done.

Here I'll refresh the post again, and add me to your Technorati Favourites. Leave me a comment after doing so and I'll return the favour. For a further understanding to what it's all about, visit the mastermind behind this, Dosh Dosh.

5 comments:

Sweetpea said...

hi, i added already, although i'm still working out your very own version :P cheers~

Anonymous said...

I wan join oso! Added you liao.

Sweetpea said...

me too me too

Anonymous said...

I don't understand what's going on..but I added u as my favourite.

how does it work?

what's happening?

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Sweetpea said...

sigh. i told u i am a computer retard, sommore u ask me to explain. i donno how the thing really works, but have you checked out Dosh Dosh' site? He is the mastermind and the explanation is there. But I think by linking favourites, once you 100 ppl adding u as fave blog in their technorati account, your blog will be featured there and therefore bring more traffic to your site. So, you have to link up Dosh Dosh as well and do a post about it like I did, Dosh Dosh will add your name up in the list, and you will see people adding you to theirs and ask yours in return.

do i make sense? sorry lor, but i follow the flow all for the sake of traffic :P