Thursday, April 19, 2007

Coupons for Mother's Day

It's that time of the year again.

I got nothing for the past three years. Maybe it hasn't crossed Wilkin's mind that I am mother to his son. But last week he did ask when's Mother's Day. Perhaps...??? Just maybe there is hope yet???

Something from Lenox deals will be nice. Plenty of Mother's Day suggestions here, from personal pendants to sparkling crytals. Or something with Smart Bargains coupon can get me a nice Anne Klein silk shawl without feeling the pinch to his wallet.

There are over a thousand stores with CouponChief.com that they just make my head spin. A thousand store... imagine the choice you get with the things you want to buy. Plus their coupons gives a great bargain up to or more than 60%! Massive discounts, free deliveries.. Oooh! I want this! I want that! Guys do not realize they can save heaps and still make us happy. But then again, shopping is every woman's talent, so I think it's my job to let him know how his wife is easily pleased.

*This post is sponsored

No comments: