Friday, May 04, 2007

Cross my path and you're dead meat!

I mean it.

Whether unintentionally or all out for kill.

Last night's case was an accident. It wasn't me though. My in-laws left after the little celebration and on the way out of the front door...... SSPPPLLIIAAAKKK !!

...


...


...


...


...



Ya, right. Poor thing. Was trying to cross to the other side of the flower patch.

And while I am on this subject, it made me think of the other night's incident at work.

One elderly lady came in for scripts and she wasn't too pleasant. Waiting for 5 minutes was like a lifetime sentence for her. So she came up to the counter and haughtily asked how long does it take to fill up a simple script. There was a young couple beside her and the guy said she has to wait her turn. She turned to them and gave them the dirty stare retorting 'Get a grip'...

I tell you, she was so high and mighty. Sally the pharmacist called out her name, Margot, later and this lady was once again not impressed. She said that her name is pronounced as 'MAR-GOU' and not 'MAR-GOT'.... Okkaaayyyy.....

Proceeded to pay station and was still rambling on to my colleague that the pharmacist is obviously illiterate and needed schooling. ???!!!!! We talked about that later, her behaviour was so hilarious we had a good laugh. If it was me serving her, I might have said, 'Oh yes, definitely 'Mar-Gou' as in 'Es-Car-Gou' (escargot)? Will then see if she's impressed her name being compared to a snail. An expensive snail non the less...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha..this is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha......

escarGOT..

she never eat rice ah....

KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAAA

i know..so lame la me..but that line cracks me up when said right!

Sweetpea said...

hey, am glad you both find it funny! but yeah, great working there, people watching can be fun.

Unknown said...

You fill scripts until night, ah?

Sweetpea said...

ya, got pharmacy here open till midnight one mar. i work the 'dirty' shifts lor :P gimme time during the day to be with aidan :)