Friday, May 04, 2007

AccuWeather.com Cool Widget

Gone is my old weather widget and I've replaced it with this new weather widget from AccuWeather.com netWeather v3.0

It looks so much better with many options on sizes and themes. It actually took me less than two minutes get this new widget done, displaying the current condition at Melbourne, or wherever you are, and that means over 2.7 million locations worldwide, plus forecast for the next few days too. Now I don't have to switch on the TV to get the information.

Did I mention that you don't even have to sign-up? Yes, that's true. And available in English or Spanish.

This autumn background looks beautiful. I can't wait to switch the design to winter when the time comes. By the way, not only on seasons, they have great themes on holidays and others too.

No comments: