Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Humidifier for Winter

It's that time of the year again. Winter is fast approaching and I have already kept the fans and water cooler, and time to dig out the electric fan heaters. We do have a gas heater but that is only for the lounge room. During very cold days, that and the electric heater will be on simultaneously with all my windows and doors closed.

I don't know about Aidan, but I tend to feel tired and restless on those days. Especially when I have my electric blanket on. My hair will be all straggly during those months and my skin dry and chapped.

We have always had this vaporizer eversince Aidan was born, to ease his stuffy nose when he catches a cold. Although it gives good steam, it also gives me a very misty window the next morning.

I was thinking of getting a humidifier instead, to moisten up the air and makes everyone less dehydrated. It is also because Aidan is older now and gets his hands on anything and everything. I don't want to wait for an accident to happen in case he tries to 'catch' the steam off the vaporizer. Therefore, I've looked up this site at www.humidifierinformation.com and found the Hunter range suitable for us. And because of its convenient features like humidistat and less cleaning, I may get two, one for each room. Aidan's one can have the optional night-light, which is a great idea.

Of course, I would love the whole house humidifiers range, but at the moment it's out of my budget. And if you are interested in finding out more information, do pay this site a visit. Great information advising which model is right for you.

*This post is sponsored

No comments: