Monday, May 28, 2007

No opps for me... nebermindlah!

I work in the hours where when PPP releases new opps, I am not there to grab it with the other posties.

Other nights when I am not working, the pc is not mine to use. And even if I am able to grab this comfy seat, I won't be able to think anyway. Aidan will be hovering around me, asking his Preschool Power DVD to be switched on. So how can I think?

He loves watching it. I'd better tell Wilkin to make a copy and keep the original. This DVD costs $80, and if Aidan decided to throw a tantrum and do the 'DJ Thang' jialat! It's worth the money though, very educational for a kid like him who loves pictures.

Update on last weekend Saturday. We had dinner with Ching and family, after a long while, and lepak as his place for a while. Caught up with Jess and her 'Lemon Detox' diet. Interesting, this will in another post. Anyway, Aidan was excited the whole afternoon when I told him we are going to see Miguel goh goh (brother) in the evening. When he woke up from his arvo nap, his first sentence was 'Miguel goh goh?'

Here's to Walk Like An Egyptian...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olalala, the last picture, they doing monkey dance ar? kakaka

Sweetpea said...

egyptian lar! haiyah, you no taste leh...kekekekeeee

CL said...

Cute picture!! Your boy is very cute.

Sweetpea said...

thanks :) he can be funny at times :P