Friday, June 29, 2007

How vain am I?

I did a paid post because Aidan is at Wayburne, and today is the last day of school. Boohooohooo!!! But I get to sleep in a little later :)

And so I have some wuliao time to click here and there.

Fooiyyoohh. And I thought I was worse than this. Pheeww! I wasn't tagged by anyone on this, but would definitely like to find out how vainypot I am. I thought am bad as I can never quite leave the house without anything on my face, especially my eyebrow pencil.

So I am velly happy to know that I am somewhat very sensible. Kakakaaka!






You Are 37% Vain


Okay, so you're slightly vain from time to time, but you're not superficial at all.
You are realistic. You know that looks matter. You just try to make them matter less.


5 comments:

bokjae said...

Hi natural beauty, you are slightly vain and use no make-up! waah! I can consider you as natural then! haha!

Sweetpea said...

i think they got me wrong leh... i use make up! but very light lar, i try to look natural! otherwise i look like a vert sick woman :P

eastcoastlife said...

hoho sweetpea,
You're young and pretty, so no need to put on too much make-up. A light touch up makes you pretty liao. Unlike me, old oredi, have to put on lots of makeup to cover up. :(

pearly said...

hi dear :
not at all not at all . you are a nutural beauty so a touch here and there you already perfect . not to worry too much .
myself sometime just go without any face put on . lucky I am at the kitchen all the time no one see me anyway ,if I don't think I will go to the shop after work .

me nothing put on is wat ppl say yellow face women hahah that me .
have a nice weekend xxxx

Sweetpea said...

ECL - not so young and obviously u haven't seen me bare faced :P but here in Aust. no one i really know so it's ok. if it's back in ipoh, no way! :P

pearly - yes i am a wong meen por as well. can't deny that. really have to put effort into looking good. takes up so much time!