Thursday, June 21, 2007

Terry's Curtains

I think most of you remembered that I got new vertical blinds recently for my house. I had sheer curtains to go with that for a soft look. But now that winter is already here, we can no longer allow the house to look just pretty and not practical. I had to get something that can at least contain the heat for a while.

Terrysfabric.co.uk has fabulous curtains has a wide variety of fabrics, and I am interested in their suede and cord fabrics that provide contemporary look without hurting my bank account.

That said, I can get them make the curtains for me, plus get matching curtain poles all under one roof. They come complete with all the fixings so I can fit them easily and quickly.

Isn't it great I can create different looks for my my house for different seasons, all under one roof?

*This post is sponsored

No comments: