Wednesday, July 25, 2007

They found it on InterracialRomance.com??

During my many years here, I have seen many different kind of couples.

The South African with a Japanese, an Ozzie with Chinese, or European with an Indian. I think it looks cool. It's great we can all live together in harmony. Hmm, where do you think they found each other? Travelling? Chat rooms? Or InterracialRomance.com?

This site allows interracial singles to mingle and hopefully find a partner or a date. With interracial dating they might just find themselves their lifetime partners. Registration is free and there are thousands of profiles to choose from. A friend of mine has gone on to one such site and found new romance. If everything goes well, I'd better save some money to travel for the wedding as the guy is from Maui! Woohoo! Hawaii! Here I come!

*This post is sponsored

No comments: