Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New ceiling fan for my room

I'd better check with my mother if she has already installed a new fan in my room. My ex-room, that is.

We will be back in two months' time and I don't want the old ceiling fan goes 'gedoong gedoong gedoong' the whole night through. It's antique alright, but I guess it should retire now.

I might tell her to hold on, until I get one that I fancy from Lighting Direct. She can then ask an electrician to install it. Lighting Direct, like its name, does not sell only light fixtures, it also offer a great range of ceiling fans, both outdoor and indoor, lamps, as well as home decor.

The company accepts all major credit cards as well as Paypal, my preferred online payment. I like a fan from their Caribbean Breeze Collection. Wow, imagine having silent operation. I'd better go check with them about this model now.

*This post is sponsored

No comments: