Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tag - 13 of the 3s

This vain mummy tagged me last week, and it took me a while yo look for the answers.

Three things that scare me
1) No opps
2) No money
3) Blood


Three people who make me laugh
1) Aidan
2) Ellen DeGeneres
3) Still thinking


Three things I love
1) Family
2) Music
3) Flowers


Three things I hate
1) Stinky breaths
2) Tail-gaters
3) Rude customers


Three things I don't understand
1) Thrifty yet no savings?
2) Diet yet can't get slim?
3) Why I have expensive taste but not the money to buy them? :P


Three things on my desk
1) Letters and papers everywhere
2) My massage gift voucher, present from my brother in law.
3) Two pc screens


Three things I am doing right now
1) Whaddaya think? Think this tag came up with its own answers?
2) Entertaining my little rascal
3) Checking out other sites


Three things I want to do before I die
1) See my grandchildren
2) See the world
3) Close my eyes


Three things I can do
1) Sleep
2) Work - for money and non-paid
3) Multi-task


Three things I can’t do
1) The back bend
2) A perfect cheesecake
3) Back to Size 8


Three things I think you should listen to
1) Your heart
2) The rain
3) Josh Groban. Yeah!


Three things you should never listen to
1) Snores
2) Malicious gossips
3) Huh?


Three shows I watched as a kid
1) Mickey Mouse Club
2) Oshin
3) The Man from Atlantis


Three blogger friends for this tag
1) This is a Miracle - Janice
2) Simple America - my first tag for you
3) EastCoastLife - my first tag for you too

7 comments:

mr fong said...

Oh my you said I was funny,but you left me ROFL-ing :) Wonderful, sometimes you are good at sounding conversational and witty,wonderful.

Simple American said...

Lucky 13 of 3s. Good to know you better. Will do your tag soon. Have a pair waiting before it that I must do first.

babyfiona said...

Sorry ar, sweet pea, really cannot tahan and want to ask you..you listed down blood as one of the thing you scared off..hehehehe, then every of the month, mah die lor?? ;p

eastcoastlife said...

awwww.... thanks for the tag. Your first tag for me ah? hehe.... will do soon. :)

Sweetpea said...

mr.fong - oh, i can be naughty and talkative once i warm up :) thanks for the compliment.

SA - take your time. am waaiiitttiingg..

babyfiona - i'll have you know i don't have monthly, haha. but that one different one mar. my own is excluded :P

ECL - i think it's my first tag for you, mm hai meh? :)

J@n!ce said...

I cant leave a msg yesterday. returning again to do it...haha :D

Thanks for the tag. Looks like an easy one :)

Sweetpea said...

janice - thanks. yes, it's easy, but gets u thinking anyway :)