Saturday, September 29, 2007

Romantic Ideas for Unromantic Husbands

That is an understatement.

Yesterday was our 7th wedding anniversary, and he got me nothing.

I expected that, meaning, if there is no expectations, there will be no disappointment. Anyway, I can't complain as last year he surprised me with a diamond pendant. Perhaps he thought that gift will stretch for two years.

I married him knowing he is not a man who will serenade me with flowers, gifts and songs. He is straight to the point and would rather ask me what I want, apart from the few occasions where he got me flowers and cakes. Maybe I should send him the link to the site for romantic ideas where he can get tips to romance his wife, ME.

I find RomanceForEveryone.com very useful for lovers, with tips on building the love, on where to go, where to go, and what to do. Relationship articles on how to survive breakups, or helping a friend through a breakup is good read for me.

Definitely a love guru of the web.

*This post is brought to you by Romance For Everyone

No comments: