Thursday, December 13, 2007

Exercising the lazier way with the same result

New year is round the corner, and I have already made up a few new year's resolution. One of them is to exercise.

I was a gym fan before Aidan was born, and guess I have to do something about staying healthy, not to mention losing some weight. But I know somehow I won't be as fit as before, and that I need to start slow. An elliptical trainer will be the perfect answer for me. I do not have to run as hard, yet achieving cardio and leg muscles exercise with the same result.

WorkoutWarhouse.com stocks many of the best fitness brands in the market, with affordable financing options too, otherwise, pay full for one for as low as $200! No more being a potato couch. I can watch my TV in my own living room while losing the calories away.

No comments: