Saturday, December 15, 2007

Feeling clucky at Luxury Lamb

One look at this site, LuxuryLamb.com melted my heart and sent my thoughts out the window with a smile. They have such beautiful baby cribs, baby furnitures, all bedding and nursery decor, playroom and toys that are sure to make you wish you have another baby just for that reason!

Oh well, even if I cannot have baby items, I can still look up items under their children's category. I need to look at tables and chairs and storage. Never a bad time to buy these. Aidan does need a higher table now for his indoor play, and storage boxes are never enough! If not are not into frills and fluffs or anything too elaborate, not to worry. I have seen their comtemporary rooms. Very cool for a cool kid.

Look no further for baby furniture. Trust me, just click on the links I provided and see for yourself.

No comments: