Saturday, December 01, 2007

I NEED THAT!

I have a little time to do some hopping today, after Aidan had a swinging day at his kindy-mate's Spiderman theme birthday party.

And so I hopped, hopped, hopped to IMMomsDaughter's site, only to find out that she has a new site Mom 2 BB Reviews. What caught my eye is this amazing solution-solving bible for parents and carers, of which a contest is currently running to win a copy of it.

I should be very selfish let not let more people know, not that no one knows about it already, so less competition mar... right? But I am forever a generous person leh... hehehe.. so if anyone wants to try his or her luck in winning a copy, go to her specific post here.

2 comments:

IMMomsDaughter said...

Thanks for the support. Love ya & welcome back!

Sweetpea said...

Immomsdaughter - No worries, mate :P and thanks :)